We use a handheld device, The BodyGem, to accurately measure the amount of calories your body burns at rest. Once you know the number of your resting metabolic rate (RMR), we can use it to get a precise estimate of the total calories you will need for a whole day. These results will be used to create your individualized nutrition plan. Resting Metabolic Rate Testing.
One-on-One Nutrition Counseling N2P team dietitians can tackle nutritional challenges, help you achieve body composition goals and ultimately increase your performance. We can help the athlete develop a better understanding of current nutritional intake, determine optimum nutritional requirements, and provide a personalized plan to achieve short and long-term fitness goals.
PARTY TO COOK
Host a cooking party at your home and enjoy a healthy dinner prepared by N2P while learning how to prepare fast and healthy meals, proper portion control, nutrient content and benefits, healthy recipe modifications, and more!
Clean it up! If you eat well, you will perform well. N2P can show you how to stock your pantry with nutrient dense foods that will knock out fatigue, improve concentration and enhance your mood, while achieving peak performance and good health.
INDIVIDUAL, GROUP OR SPORTS TEAM NUTRITION COUNSELING
• Menu Development – N2P will work with food service staff to create performance enhancing meals which are designed to meet the nutrition demands of athletes.
• Team Education – N2P develops and implements athlete nutrition education programs such as pre-game eating plans, post workout nutrition strategies, fluids & hydration tactics, macronutrient protocols (carbohydrates, protein, and fats), key vitamins and minerals intake practices, and nutrition techniques for injury recovery, as well as tips for eating out and fueling on the go.
• Individual Counseling – This program is best for those athletes looking to gain the edge in competition and further refine best nutrition practices through one-on-on counseling.
• Grocery Store Tours / Cooking Demonstration – N2P will show athletes how to make healthy food choices in grocery store aisles, educate them on high performance food selections and teach athletes how to prepare foods for optimal performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Sports Nutrition
• Weight Management
• Fitness & Exercise
• Corporate Wellness
• Medical Nutrition Therapy for Celiac disease
• Medical Nutrition Therapy for Cholesterol &
WRITER / COLUMNIST
N2P contributes articles to professional resources, local newsletters, on-line magazines, cycling & running organizations, and blogs.
SPEAKER / PRESENTER
N2P will customize nutrition and wellness workshops for agencies and corporations and tailor health and nutrition topics to meet the needs of the groups (small or large corporations, organizations, agencies, youth and adult sports clubs, community organizations, schools, teams, parent organizations).